Tour Code: CBSR
The shortest Cambodia tour with the lowest price.
Day 1 Arrival in Siem Reap – Angkor Wat
Day 3 Siem Reap – Tonle Sap lake – Departure
Day 2 Siem Reap – Angkor Thom – Petit Circuit – Siem Reap
Day 1 Arrival in Siem Reap – Angkor Wat
Upon arrival at Siem Reap International Airport by afternoon flight, meet our tour guide and and transfer directly (or check-in first) to visit the World Heritage “Angkor Wat”, then continue to visit the Bakheng Hill temple and enjoy sunset from the top of the hill. Back to hotel. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 2 Siem Reap – Angkor Thom – Petit Circuit – Siem Reap (B)
After breakfast, transfer to visit the South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon, Baphoun, Terrace of Elephant, Terrace of Leper King and Phimean Akas. Afternoon, visit the group of Petit Circuit, Thommanon, Chaosay Teveda, Ta Keo, Ta Promh, Banteay Kdei and Sras Srang. Enjoy one-hour foot massage before transfer to your hotel. You may take a walk at busy pub street this evening. Pop up at a bar for cool drink or shopping at Angkor Night Market. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 3 Siem Reap – Tonle Sap lake – Departure (B)
After breakfast, you are invited to take a traditional wooden boat on Tonle Sap Lake and experience the daily life of floating villagers. On the way back, we enjoy with oxen-cart riding at Aranh Village. Afterwards, visit Chantie Ecole-Artisan D’Angkor and shopping at Old Market before transfer to the airport for flight off.
High season prices:
Oct. Nov. Dec. Jan. Feb. Mar.
|Hotel Category||Price (2-5 Passengers)||Price (6-9 Passengers)||Single Supplement|
Low season prices:
Apr. May. Jun. Jul. Aug. Sept.
|Hotel Category||Price (2-5 Passengers)||Price (6-9 Passengers)||Single Supplement||3 Star||$282||$245||$70|
The prices for the above itinerary are quoted net per person in USD based on Multi pax in Double/Twinroom. All prices are subject to change in case of increase to fuel surcharges, taxes, transportation costs,entrance fees etc.
Remark: The rate is applied for afternoon arrival only.
• Transfer & Tour by private a/c vehicle in each area as above program, except time at leisure
• Accommodation in TWN/DBL share with ABF included only
• English Speaking Guide in each area as above program, except time at leisure
• Entrance fee for all sightseeing as above program
• Meals: Breakfast at hotel only
• A private boat for Cruise on Tonle Sap Lake for 1hour
• Oxen-cart ride at Aranh Village
• 1H foot massage
• 2 bottles of mineral water daily during tour only
• All kinds of visa
• All kinds of flight ticket and airport tax
• All kinds of insurance
• Drinks, tip, tel and personal expense and optional tour
• Bank transaction fee
• Gala Dinner
• Price could be changed while booking is outside the validation time above through the changes of service from other third parties. Contact us for updating the most accurate price.
• Only one extra bed shall be provided per room, to the 3rd Adult/Child sharing the room.
• Furthermore please inform passengers that they should NOT change money at the exchange booth at the airport just after immigration, as the market rate in town is MUCH better.
• Travellers to Cambodia are required to have a travel insurance covering the cost of medical evacuation flights.
• Visas are required by all visitors to Cambodia.
• Vegetarian, Indian meals and Muslim Halal meals shall be organized on request.
• Please be advised that the check out time at all hotels is at 12:00 pm and check-in time at hotel is at 2:00 pm.
• Please be punctual for airport transfers and tours as per time stated in the itinerary.
• No refunds will be entertained for unutilized services.
• The schedules of domestic flights in Cambodia are provided as an indication only. Once a booking is confirmed we can provide more precise timings, but these remain nevertheless subject to change without notice by the airlines until traveling date. It might therefore in some cases be necessary to amend your program and itinerary due to such schedule changes. We thank you for your understanding.
|Location||3 star hotel||4 star hotel||5 star hotel|
|Siem Reap||Royal Empire||Tara Angor||Sokha Angkor|