Tour Code: CBEX
Day 1: Arrival in Siem Reap – Angkor Wat
Day 2: Angkor Thom – Petit Circuit
Day 3: Siem Reap – Kulen – Banteay Srei
Day 4: Siem Reap departure
Day 1 Arrival in Siem Reap – Angkor Wat (D)
Upon arrival Siem Reap International Airport by afternoon flight (around 1PM), meet and transfer directly (or check-in first) to visit the World Heritage “Angkor Wat” then continue to visit the Bakheng Hill temple and enjoy sunset from the top of the hill. Back to hotel. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 2 Siem Reap – Angkor Thom – Petit Circuit – Siem Reap (B)
Morning after breakfast, transfer to visit the South Gate of Angkor Thom: Bayon, Baphoun, Terrace of Elephant, Terrace of Leper King and Phimean Akas.
Afternoon, transfer to visit the group of Petit Circuit: Thommanon, Chaosay Teveda, Ta Keo, Ta Promh, Banteay Kdei and Sras Srang. Enjoy one-hour foot massage before transfer to your hotel.
Evening is your free time for walking at busy pub street. Pop up at a bar for cool drink or shopping at Angkor Night Market. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 3 Siem Reap – Kulen – Banteay Srei (B,L)
Breakfast at hotel, and then start through seemingly endless rice fields (in the wet season) and friendly local villages to Phnom Kulen; an impressive sandstone plateau in this otherwise flat area. The mountain is considered the birthplace of the Khmer empire and a sacred place for the Khmer who come in droves on the weekends. Upon arrival at the top of Phnom Kulen, you will discover stone carvings in a riverbed and visit several hidden pagodas. One of the main attractions is a waterfall where you can take a refreshing bath. Enjoy the stunning view of the plains before descending and then have lunch at the local restaurant. On the way back Siem Reap, stop at Banteay Srei the “Citadel of the Woman”, was constructed during the reign of King Rajendravarman by one of his ministers, Yajnyavaraha, who served as tutor to the future king Jayavarman V. It was built on land given to him by the king that lies about 23 kilometers northeast of Angkor. The carvings and architectural details in this pink sandstone temple are some of the finest of Khmer art. Drop off at the hotel. Overnight at the hotel in Siem Reap
Day 4 Siem Reap departure (B)
Breakfast at hotel and then you are free & easy until transfer to the airport for the flight to next destination.
— End of services —
|Hotel Category||Price(2-5 passengers)||Prices(6-9 passengers)||Single Supplement|
|3 star hotel||$490||$450||$150|
|4 star hotel||$550||$480||$180|
|5 star hotel||$650||$590||$350|
• Transfer & Tour by private a/c vehicle in each area as above program, except time at leisure
• Accommodation in TWN/DBL share with ABF included only
• English Speaking Guide in each area as above program, except time at leisure
• Entrance fee for all sightseeing as above program
• Meals as indicated in the program ( B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
• 2 bottles of mineral water daily during tour only
• All kinds of visa
• All kinds of flight ticket and airport tax
• All kinds of insurance
• Drinks, tip, tel and personal expense and optional tour
• Bank transaction fee
• Gala Dinner
|Location||3 star hotel||4 star hotel||5 star hotel|
|Siem Reap||Royal Empire||Tara Angkor||Sokha Angkor|
• Price could be changed while booking is outside the validation time above through the changes of service from other third parties. Contact us for updating the most accurate price.
• Only one extra bed shall be provided per room, to the 3rd Adult/Child sharing the room.
• Furthermore please inform passengers that they should NOT change money at the exchange booth at the airport just after immigration, as the market rate in town is MUCH better.
• Travellers to Cambodia are required to have a travel insurance covering the cost of medical evacuation flights.
• Visas are required by all visitors to Cambodia.
• Vegetarian, Indian meals and Muslim Halal meals shall be organized on request.
• Please be advised that the check out time at all hotels is at 12:00 pm and check-in time at hotel is at 2:00 pm.
• Please be punctual for airport transfers and tours as per time stated in the itinerary.
• No refunds will be entertained for unutilized services.
• The schedules of domestic flights in Cambodia are provided as an indication only. Once a booking is confirmed we can provide more precise timings, but these remain nevertheless subject to change without notice by the airlines until travelling date. It might therefore in some cases be necessary to amend your program and itinerary due to such schedule changes. We thank you for your understanding.