Tourb Code: LAPW
This the shortest Laos tour.
Day 1: Arrival Pakse – Tadlo
Day 2: Tadlo – Pakse – Wat Phou – Don Khone
Day 3: Don Khone surrounding – Pakse
Day 4: Pakse departure
Day 1 Arrival Pakse – Tadlo (L)
Upon arrival at Pakse airport, our guide will meeet you. We drive ahead to Saravanh province via Tateng, and pass by Tad Fan waterfall which is surrounded by lush vegetation. We make a stop en route and observing the traditional local cultures and lifestyle. Along the way driving to Boloven Plateau area, We will see coffee, tea, cardamom, banana, and other crops are being grown on both sides of our way. Upon arrival at Tad Lo waterfall, we visit villages of Alak, Nge, Katu, the ethnic groups of minorities. Overnight at the hotel in Tad Lo.
Day 2 Tadlo – Pakse – Wat Phou – Don Khone (B,L)
Have your breakfast at your hotel. Today we will visit Khong Island, make a short detour to visit Pha Suam waterfall and Lao Teung Village. Continue travel to Wat Phu via Pakse town, take a Mekong ferry to visit the pre-angkorian, ruins of Wat Phu, the most dramatically situated temple in South-east Asia. Explore the Khmer ruin, which is one of Laos’ World Heritage sites recognized by UNESCO in 2001. The archaeological site of Khmer civilization was established in 9-12th centuries. We continue our way to 4000 islands and catch a ferry motor boat to Don Khong. Overnight in Don Khong.
Day 3 Don Khone surrounding – Pakse (B,L)
After breakfast, we will visit the surrounding countryside, and board on a long trail boat touring to Don Khone area, visit Liphi Waterfall or “the Corridor of the Devil”. We continue our tour to the mainland of Ban Nakasang, a fishery village. Then drive further south to visit Khone Phapheng, the biggest waterfall in the South-East Asia. Scenery in this area is considered as the most astonishing spot in Lao-Cambodian border area. Afterward we drive back to Pakse. Overnight in Pakse.
Day 4 Pakse departure (B)
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for your next city.
B: Breakfast, L: Lunch
— End of services —
|Hotel Category||Price (2-5 Passengers)||Price (6-9 Passengers)||Single Supplement|
• Accommodation with daily breakfast at hotels mentioned
• Meals: as mention in program B = Breakfast , L = Lunch , D = Dinner base on local restaurant
• Local English speaking guide
• Transfer services in a private air-conditioned Van , Bus
• Entrance fees as itinerary
• Boat trip as mention in program
• Village entrance fee
• Local Village guide to follow
• Fresh water and wet wipe during day tour
• Service charge and government tax
• International & Domestic Airfare
• Visa to Laos
• Personal travel insurance
• Bank fees for payment
• Tips & personal expenses as drinks, laundry, phone….
|Location||3 star hotel||4 star hotel||5 star hotel|
|Tadlo||Tadlo Lodge||Tadlo Lodge||Tadlo Lodge|
• Price could be changed while booking is outside the validation time above through the changes of service from other third parties. Contact us for updating the most accurate price.
• Only one extra bed shall be provided per room, to the 3rd Adult/Child sharing the room.
• Furthermore please inform passengers that they should NOT change money at the exchange booth at the airport just after immigration, as the market rate in town is MUCH better.
• Travelers to Laos are required to have a travel insurance covering the cost of medical evacuation flights.
• Visas are required by all visitors to Laos.
• Vegetarian, Indian meals and Muslim Halal meals shall be organized on request.
• Please be advised that the check out time at all hotels is at 12:00 pm and check-in time at hotel is at 2:00 pm.
• Please be punctual for airport transfers and tours as per time stated in the itinerary.
• No refunds will be entertained for unutilized services.
• The schedules of domestic flights in Laos are provided as an indication only. Once a booking is confirmed we can provide more precise timings, but these remain nevertheless subject to change without notice by the airlines until travelling date. It might therefore in some cases be necessary to amend your program and itinerary due to such schedule changes. We thank you for your understanding.