Tour Code: VNBT
Start from $ 780
Day 1: Arrival in Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi city tour
Day 3: Hanoi – Halong Bay
Day 4: Halong – Flight to Ho Chi Minh
Day 5: Ho Chi Minh city – Cu Chi
Day 6: Ho Chi Minh departure
Day 1 Arrival in Hanoi
Upon arrival at National Airport, you will be warmly welcomed and transferred
to hotel for checking in. Today, you are free at leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Hanoi.
Day 2 Hanoi city tour (B,L)
Your breakfast is served at your hotel. We start today’s trip by visiting Ho Chi Minh Complex which comprises of Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum (closed on Mondays & Fridays), his former stilt-house residence, the Presidential Palace and the Ho Chi Minh museum. Next, visit the Temple of Literature, constructed in 1070, which is for commemorating Confucius and served as the first Royal National University in Vietnam. This is also the place to honor 82 Vietnamese doctorates who had passed through a number of rigid exams in feudal ages. Their names, birthdays and birthplaces are engraved in 82 headstones perched on crafted tortoises. It is popular for its green lawns, gardens, and lotus ponds. It’s quiet and peaceful. Lunch at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, tour to Museum of Ethnology (closed on Mondays, History Museum alternative) which
offers informative and well-documented exhibition about the country’s 54 ethnic groups. The display continues on to the outside garden with fascinating examples of traditional houses from the Kinh’s to the ones of the ethnic groups in Central Highlands. Afterward, head to Ngoc Son Temple set on a tiny island in the middle of Hoan Kiem Lake. We also enjoy Water Puppet Show. Overnight at the
hotel in Hanoi.
Day 3 Hanoi – Halong Bay (B,L,D)
Have your breakfast at the hotel. Today we will start a 3-hour drive through the Red River Delta to Ha Long City (180km from Hanoi). We then transfer to a refurbished wooden sailing junk for a cruise through the limestone cliffs and emerald waters of Ha Long Bay, enjoy the stunning scenery of the World Heritage Site. While on board we will be served a sumptuous fresh, local seafood lunch followed by a swim and exploring some of the limestone caves in this area. When the sun comes down we drop anchor for the night nearby a remote island. Dinner on board. Overnight on Junk
Day 4 Halong – Flight to Ho Chi Minh (Brunch)
You can see the sunrise on sea this morning, then have breakfast. We continue to move around the bay to
find more secluded areas. The junk will be near us at all times serving as a backup vessel. At midday we will return to the main harbor before transferring back to the airport for a flight to Ho Chi Minh. Upon arrival, check in hotel and relax for the rest of day. Overnight at the hotel in Ho Chi Minh
Day 5 Ho Chi Minh city – Cu Chi (B,L)
After breakfast, We drive to Cu Chi Tunnels (70km from Sai Gon), which created around 1948 to assist Viet Minh in their combat to French. Continued its construction over the next 25years, it was an underground city with living areas, kitchens, storage, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers. It could house up to 10,000 people live for years. During the American War the entire area of Cu Chi was designated a free fire zone and was heavily bombarded. From 1988, two sections of tunnels have been opened up for visitors. Have lunch at the local restaurant.
In the afternoon, we will visit Notre Dame Cathedral and the General Post Office. Travel along Dong Khoi street, see the Opera House and the Peoples’ Committee building built in 1897 by French architect Ferret Eugene. Continue to visit The Reunification Palace (Ex-Presidential Palace) which was the former residence of the President of South Vietnam until end of April 1975. Drop off at hotel. Overnight at the hotel in Ho Chi Minh
Day 6 Ho Chi Minh departure (B)
You are free until transferring to the airport for your flight.
— End of services —
|Hotel Category||Price (2-5 Passengers)||Price (6-9 Passengers)||Single Supplement|
• Flight from Halong to Ho Chi Minh City
• Transport for the private A/C car
• Accommodation based on twin/double sharing including daily breakfast
• Meals as indicated in the program (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner, Br = Brunch)
• The private local English speaking guide
• Cruise 2 days in Halong Bay
• All sightseeing fees
• Mineral water(1 mineral water bottle per day)
• Government taxes & services charge
• International flights & departure taxes
• Personal travel insurance
• Visa to Vietnam
• Bank charge relating to payment
• Tips & other personal expenses as drink, laundry, phone…
• Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year if any
• Other services not mentioned above
• Price could be changed while booking is outside the validation time above through the changes of service from other third parties. Contact us for updating the most accurate price.
• Only one extra bed shall be provided per room, to the 3rd Adult/Child sharing the room.
• Furthermore please inform passengers that they should NOT change money at the exchange booth at the airport just after immigration, as the market rate in town is MUCH better.
• Travellers to Vietnam are required to have a travel insurance covering the cost of medical evacuation flights.
• Visas are required by all visitors to Vietnam..
• Vegetarian, Indian meals and Muslim Halal meals shall be organized on request.
• Please be advised that the check out time at all hotels is at 12:00 pm and check-in time at hotel is at 2:00 pm.
• Please be punctual for airport transfers and tours as per time stated in the itinerary.
• No refunds will be entertained for unutilized services.
• The schedules of domestic flights in Vietnam are provided as an indication only. Once a booking
is confirmed we can provide more precise timings, but these remain nevertheless subject to change without notice by the airlines until travelling date. It might therefore in some cases be necessary to amend your program and itinerary due to such schedule changes. We thank you for your understanding.
|Location||3 star hotel||4 star hotel||5 star hotel|
|Hanoi||Hong Ngoc 1||Silk Path||Sofitel Silver Land|
|Halong Bay||Bai Tho||Halong Emotion||Bhaya|
|Ho Chi Minh||Shappire||Grand Silverland||Majestic|