A $300 deposit per person is required at the time of booking a tour. Reservations will be subject to cancellation if the deposit is not received by Tour Into Tibet within 10 days after booking the tour.
Final payment of the total fare is due 90 days prior to your departure date. Payment with check, money order, and major credit cards are accepted. If your payment is not received by the due date, the reservation will be subject to cancellation and deposit will be forfeited.
• The following fee will be assessed per person accordingly when you cancel your reservation:
60 or more days prior to departure………………………………………$200 per person
59-40 days prior to departure……………………………………………….30% of total cost
39-15 days prior to departure………………………………………………..50% of the total cost
14 days prior to departure and departure day……………………….100% of the total cost
• Written notice of cancellation must be received by Tour Into Tibet either by mail, fax, or email.
• In addition to the above stated cancellation charges, if tickets for airlines, cruises or trains have already been issued or final confirmation has been received at the time of cancellation (regardless of number of days prior to departure), the traveler will be assessed an additional airline, cruise line, or train cancellation penalty and service charge pursuant to the supplier’s rules and regulations.
• In the event of cancellation by your travel companion or roommate, you are responsible for the additional resultant single supplement.
• Tour Into Tibet reserves the right to issue airline tickets immediately upon receipt of your tour deposit.
• Passengers purchasing our land only Tibet and China tours are responsible for their own round trip international air from your hometown in the USA.
• Special airfares from your hometown are available with the purchase of these tours. A 90 day advance purchase is required at the offered prices.
• Domestic China airfare is included for Land Only tours
• Passengers that elect to purchase round trip international air along with the tour package – a round trip international economy class air ticket from the gateway city will be included with the tour. Gateway cities are Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York. Clients that elect to purchase their own domestic US air add-on to the gateway city do so at their own risk; Tour Into Tibet reserves the right to change international airline used.
• Air carrier and routing is at the discretion of Tour Into Tibet
• Fuel surcharges are included in our Land with Air tours and are at risk to change throughout the year at the discretion of the airlines.
• All government taxes/fees associated with airline tickets are not included in the tour package price.
• Tour Into Tibet releases our air allotments at 90 days prior to departure. Therefore if final payment is not received 90 days prior to departure, or the reservation is made inside of 90 days prior to departure, Tour Into Tibet will be unable to guarantee the air at the advertised price.
• Hotel accommodations are based on two adults sharing one twin bedded room, double occupancy. Triple room accommodations are available.
• A customer who travels alone is required to pay a single supplement rate.
• When the hotel listed in our website is not available, a similar category hotel will be substituted without prior notice.
Meals are provided in hotels, local restaurants or on board domestic or international flights as specified in the itinerary.
While the sightseeing program is specified in the itinerary, its final arrangement will be determined by the local tour escort based on local circumstances which are beyond the control of Tour Into Tibet, such as weather, acts of God, dangers, incidents at sea, fire, break down in machinery or equipment, acts of government or authorities, and wars under local condition. However, we will adhere to the original itinerary as closely as possible.
Admissions and Entrance Fees:
All necessary main entrance fees for the programs or places mentioned in the itinerary will be included.
• Round trip airfare from your hometown (for land only packages) or round trip airfare from your hometown to the gateway city (for land with air packages); air ticket taxes, arrival and departure airport taxes.
• Tips; any charges levied by local state, federal or national government agencies or airlines; meals not mentioned in the itinerary; insurance premiums; charges arising from deviation; any expenses due to delay or changes of schedule, overbooking of accommodations, default of any third parties, sickness, weather, strike, acts of God, acts of terrorism, force majeure, acts of government’s civil disturbances, war, quarantine, customs regulations, epidemics, criminal activity or for any other cause beyond Tour Into Tibet’s control; any personal charges such as passport and visa fees, excess baggage charges, phone bills, postage, laundry, drinks, etc.
• Tour insurance premium.
• Visa application fees for entering the counties you are going to visit.
Any unused tour features either on air transportation or for land arrangements are not refundable or exchangeable.
All tour prices are in US dollars and are guaranteed once Tour Into Tibet has received your full payment. Only flight schedule changes which require additional nights and cost to be added to the package will result in an assessment to each passenger.
• To ensure the smooth operation of the tour, Tour Into Tibet recommends that travelers be in good health. Please consult your physician regarding your wellness and ability to travel long distances. Any physical or mental disability which requires special treatment or attention must be reported to Tour Into Tibet at the time of reservation. Tour Into Tibet will make reasonable efforts to accommodate the special needs of disabled participants, but is not responsible for any denial of services by carriers, hotels, restaurants, or other suppliers. Tour buses are not equipped with wheelchair ramps. Wheelchairs and walkers cannot be carried on tour buses, due to space limitations. We regret that we cannot provide individual assistance to a tour member for walking, getting on/off tour buses and other transportation vehicles, or other personal needs. A qualified travel companion must accompany travelers who need assistance.
• Tour Into Tibet reserves the right to exclude passengers who are physically or mentally unfit to undertake long trips, in the interest of the whole tour group.
• Baggage is at owner’s risk throughout.
• For up to date baggage allowance restrictions, always check with the appropriate airline for the latest regulations.
• Baggage allowance varies by airline and is subject to change at any time.
• Some airlines may impose additional charges if you choose to check in any baggage. Please contact your airline or refer to its website for detailed information regarding your airline’s checked
• Baggage allowance within China is restricted to one piece only and not to exceed 44 lbs (20 kg). The baggage policies may different in other countries
• Excess baggage charge and insurance are the owner’s responsibility.
• City packages, independent packages, and extensions are locally hosted.
Deviation is subject to availability. In addition to the airlines, hotels, or transfer surcharges, there will be a US$50 per person service charge for any deviation from the tour.
Travel Documents / Air Tickets:
In general, all travel documents will be emailed to you 21 days prior to departure. If we obtained the entry visa for you, the passport will be sent to you right after we received visa from Chinese consulate. .
One change is allowed free of charge after your reservation is confirmed, based on availability. US$50 will be charged for each of the subsequent changes. Once documents / tickets have been issued, no change is permitted.
All customers’ passports must be valid for at least 6 months from the return date of your trip. Please consult with your travel agent or Tour Into Tibet if you have a non-US passport.
Entry visa is required for US passport holders going to China Tibet.
• $170 for single entry China visa with validity of 6 months from the issuance date and good for a stay of up to 30 days.
• Make check payable to “Tour Into Tibet” and mail original passport along with one passport size 2”X 2” color photo and completed China visa application form to Tour Into Tibet at least 45 days prior to departure.
$20 check for single entry for Tibet visa.
• Make check payable to “Tour Into Tibet” and mail passport copy and China visa cop to Tour Into Tibet at least 45 days prior to departure.
• If you are applying for your own visa, a copy of your passport and entry visa should be sent to Tour Into Tibet. All documents and tickets will be issued under your passport name.
• The visa fee is non-refundable for any reason and is subject to change at any time.
• Tour Into Tibet is not responsible when you are denied entrance for any reason at any foreign country, even if you have a valid passport and visa.
• Visa requirements may change at any time. You will be informed any up-to-date requirements by Tour Into Tibet.
Last minute booking (within 60 days prior to departure) is subject to availability and taken only with full payment.
For children 11 year old and under, if they share a room with 2 adults and not ask for an extra bed, the cost is 75% of a regular adult price; if they need a bed in the same room with 2 adults, the cost will be 90% of the regular adult price. Children 12 and older will be charged at the regular adult price.
To meet your shopping needs, certain shopping stops during the tour have been arranged by the local handling agency. Although Tour Into Tibet’s tour directors will be happy to assist you with any shopping requirements, we do not take any responsibility for any items purchased at shops on the tour. Any after sales correspondence – must be between the customer and the shops.
Tour Into Tibet will not discuss or disclose any details of our clients’ trip with any third party other than the clients’ authorized agent, the airlines, hotels, and land & cruise operators.
Tour Into Tibet acts only as an agent for contracted services. All travel arrangements included in this trip are made on participant’s behalf upon the express condition that neither Tour Into Tibet nor its agents shall be liable or responsible in the absence of its (or their) negligence for any direct, indirect, consequential harm, or irregularity of any kind which may be accessioned by reason of any act or omission of any person or entity, including without limitation, any act of negligence or breach of contract of any third party such as an airline, train, motor coach, private car, cruise vessel, boat, or any other conveyance, hotel, sightseeing provider, local ground-handler, restaurant, etc., which is to or does supply any goods or services for this trip. Participant understands that Tour Into Tibet neither owns nor operates such third party suppliers and accordingly agrees to seek remedies directly and only with those suppliers and not hold Tour Into Tibet responsible for their acts, omissions or commissions. Without their limiting the foregoing, Tour Into Tibet and its agents are not responsible for any losses or expenses due to delay or changes of schedule, over booking of accommodations, default of any third parties, sickness, weather, strike, acts of God, acts of terrorism, force majeure, acts of government’s civil disturbances, war, quarantine, customs regulations, epidemics, criminal activity or for any other cause beyond its control. All such losses or expenses have to be borne and paid for by the participant.
Tour Into Tibet accepts no responsibility for value, reliability, quality or authenticity of any goods purchased while on tour or for any mailing, freight or shipping arrangements.
Tour Into Tibet reserves the right to decline to accept, or retain any person as tour participant, should such person’s health, mental condition, physical infirmity or general deportment impede the operation of the tour or the rights, welfare or enjoyment of other tour participant.
Tour Into Tibet reserves the right to substitute hotels, and alter the itinerary, withdraw any tour and make any desirable alteration for the convenience of the operation of tours.
Tour Into Tibet reserves the right to cancel the tour prior to departure for any reason. Liability for such cancellation is limited to full refund of money received by Tour Into Tibet, and this will constitute full settlement with the tour member.
Baggage is carried at owner’s risk and baggage insurance is recommended. Tour Into Tibet is not responsible for loss, theft, damage or delay to passenger’s luggage.
Tour Into Tibet is not responsible for typographical or printing errors or omissions in this brochure.
Tour Into Tibet accepts no responsibility for cost, which may occur as a result of a participant failing to secure adequate insurance coverage, which coverage is highly recommended. Generally, your health insurance does not cover expenses outside the USA.
Tour Into Tibet is not responsible for participant’s visa or passport requirements, nor will a refund of unused services be made, nor reimbursement of any additional expenditure if a participant is denied entry to a country for this or any other reason.
The general conditions under which you agree to utilize the services of Tour Into Tibet may not be amended in any way, except in writing, by an authorized officer of Tour Into Tibet. By utilizing the services of Tour Into Tibet, you agree that the exclusive venue for all claims shall be the County of Clark, State of Nevada, and such claims shall be determined according to the laws and jurisdiction of the State of Nevada.
The issuance of tickets and vouchers shall be deemed to be consent to the above terms and conditions.