Entry visa requirement is various depends on what country you are visiting. For US passport holder, some countries you don’t need a visa, while some countries offer you arrival visa, and some countries you have to obtain a visa before entering the country.
Passports and visas for visiting China
A valid passport is required for traveling in China. Please ensure yours does not expire before or during your trip. In addition to passports, visitors must hold a valid visa issued by the Chinese authorities prior to entry into China. Visas are issued by the Chinese embassy or consulate general serving your area. You can deal in person with the embassy or consulate, or you can ask us, Tour Into Tibet, to manage the process for you. These are 6 cities in USA that issue China visa: Washington D.C., New York, NY; Chicago, IL; San Francisco, CA; Los Angeles, CA; Houston, TX
Passports and visas for visiting Tibet
A valid China visa and Tibet visa are required to enter Tibet. More importantly, you can’t travel in Tibet independently or by yourself. You have to have a travel agent arrange a basic tour for you while you are in Tibet. It is also required to have a permit to visit Mt. Everest and Mt. Kailash. Tour into Tibet will help you to obtain Tibet visas and other permits.
Passport s and visas for visiting Nepal
A valid passport and visa are required for traveling in Nepal. Travelers can obtain Nepal visas in advance from Nepalese Embassies or consulates, or upon arrival at the border or at Tribuvan International Airport. Travelers will also need two passport size photos. A single entry visa costs US$30 and is valid for 60 days. Additional supplements must be paid for double entry or multiple entry visas.
Passports and visas for visiting Bhutan
We will provide you with the Bhutan government visa application form. You will need to fill it out exactly according to the instructions. Upon receipt of your tour payment, we will process your visa with the Bhutan government. Once we receive your visa clearance, we will forward it to you. You will need to present it to the visa officer at the entry point in Bhutan (Paro airport if you’re flying or the Phuntsholing visa office if you’re arriving by car).
Passports and visas for visiting Sikkim
You need to have an India visa to visit Sikkim.
In addition to Indian visas, foreigners need to obtain a special Inner Line Permit (ILP) to visit Sikkim. An ILP will be issued free of cost by Indian Embassies and Missions abroad and Sikkim Tourism Offices in Delhi, Kolkata, Siliguri and Rangpo ( entry point to Sikkim).
Photocopies of passport and visa details and two (2) passport size photographs are needed in order to avail of an ILP. The ILP is valid for an initial period of 15 days but you can get two further extensions of 15 days each from the Foreigners Registration Office at Gangtok and the Superintendents of Police of North, South and West Districts.
We, as your travel agent, will arrange the papers for you.
Passports and Visas for visiting Mongolia
You can apply Mongolian visa at Mongolian Embassy or Consulate in your country. Applying Mongolian visa, you need to bring the following items to the Embassy.
• Your valid passport with at least one blank page
• Two copies of recent passport size photograph
• Visa fees. Generally Mongolian visa costs from $25 to $70 depends on types of visa
• No visa required for US citizen within 29 days of travel since 2009
Passports and visas for visiting Myanmar
• Only Tourists can apply tourist visa for tourism purpose.
• The Passport must have at least 6 months validity.
• An evidence of the trip: copy of the air ticket/ itinerary, hotel reservation or confirmation letter/travel itinerary from the tour operator must be attached.
Tourist Visa is valid for (3) months from the date of issue.
• Duration of stay in Myanmar is 28 days from the date of arrival. It is not extendable.
• Visa Fee is US$ 20.
How to pay for Myanmar visa
• Payment of Visa fees must be provided with Money Order. Payment arranged through Credit Card/ Personal Check/ Cash is not accepted.
• Applicants usually apply Entry Visa attached with their Passports and documents by using USPS/ FedEx/ P.O Box mailing address.
• Visa Section suggests that applicants shall note the tracking number of their envelopes used and submitted by using either FedEx or Express mail. In case of urgent, FedEx Overnight mail should be used.
• Visa Section also suggests that applicants should notice the delay or loss of valuable documents due to the quality of stamps in the mail by using the P.O. Box mailing address.
Mailing address of Myanmar Embassy in Washington D.C.
2300 S St. NW
Washington D.C. 20008
Passports and visas for visiting Laos
I. Documentary Requirements
1. One application form filled out.
2. Two recent photographs(Color Photo only)
3. A passport must have at least six months remaining validity.
4. If applying by mail, enclose prepaid envelope for return of passport.
II. Visa Fees
1. $ 10.00-Lao Origin
2. $ 50.00-US citizens
3. $ 57.00- Canadian citizens
4. The fees must be paid by money order or certified check.
III. Validity of Visa.
All types of visas are issued for one entry and must be used within two months of issue date.
IV. The Length of Stay
30 days from the date of entry and can be extend by the Laos Immigration office.
If you need more information please contact the consular office of the Embassy at Tel: (202) 667-0076 or (202) 332-6416 Ext: 203 & 205 From 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon only, Monday to Friday. Fax: (202) 332-4923
Embassy of the Lao P.D.R
2222 S Street, NW
Washington, DC 20008